Here is our locations if you think you would be a good fit! https://t.co/shBM5m2K1D
New York Style Arizona Pizza
To Our Valued Guests:
We are going above and beyond to ensure a safe experience for you and your family in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. To be able to continue to provide this for our guests and team, we ask that all guests adhere to the following policies:
• No parties larger than 10 people will be seated together.
• Maintain social distancing standards of 6 feet.
• Frequently wash your hands, and avoid touching your face and/or mouth.
• Utilize our contactless delivery if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are in self-quarantine.
• We encourage carrying your own pen to sign for credit/debit orders to limit person-to-person contact.
• Limit number of guests retrieving a pickup or to-go order to 2 people maximum.
• Please wait for all pickup and to-go orders in your vehicle, or outside of the store to maintain social distancing standards.
• Do not refill any dine-in or to-go cup. Please ask a team member, and we will provide you with a fresh cup.
Following CDC guidelines and Arizona Restaurant Association suggestions, below are the measures we are taking as a team to provide a safe environment:
• We have limited the number of tables available to maintain a 50% capacity standard and minimum social distancing of 6 feet.
• All team members will be required to wear a face mask during their shift. Our kitchen team members are required to wear gloves throughout their shift, and the service team will be required to sanitize their hands following each transaction.
• Symptom checks of all team members, every shift.
• Every 30 minutes team members will sanitize all bathroom surfaces, door handles, soap and paper towel dispensers. Exterior and interior door handles, computers, credit card processors, phones, countertops and beverage station will be sanitized at this time, and regularly throughout the day.
• We are not currently allowing refills in any reusable or to-go cup. A server will provide each guest a refill in a fresh glass.
• Condiment baskets have been removed from all tables and will be available by request. These will be sanitized following each use.
• All dine-in menus will be sanitized following each use.
• Tables will not be set with our traditional plates and silverware. We will provide rolled silverware and plates with your order. In addition, team members will be required to wear gloves while rolling silverware.
• Check presenters will not be used at this time, and all pens will be sanitized following each use.
Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and continued support!
No disrespect to you and yours, but when we moved here from Long Island, we just couldn’t sink our teeth into the AZ pizza we ordered. That’s why we founded NYPD Pizza in 1996 – to show Arizona how pizza is supposed to taste!
Hot out of our NYPD Pizza family kitchen, enjoy authentic New York flavor in every hand-tossed pie we bake. From the freshest, whole-milk mozzarella to our unrivaled family sauce recipe, our Arizona pizza is true to its East Coast roots. We even filter our water exactly how they do it in Yonkers, NY – giving our dough the distinctly delicious flavor we were raised on.
And while our pizza and assorted Italian dishes are outstanding, an amazing dining experience is about much more than the food. That’s why, when you step inside any of our 10 Valley locations to share our passion for flavorful AZ pizza, you’re a part of our New York family. Really – we mean it! Come in when kids eat free and bring your gluten-free or vegan cousins. Everyone will find something delicious on our menu! And don’t believe everything you hear about New Yorkers – we’re actually incredibly social. So be sure to keep in touch on Facebook and Twitter. Otherwise, Nona might worry.