About New York Pizza Department
As a NEW YORK PIZZA DEPARTMENT Team Member, you have a unique opportunity to uphold our Pizza Principles and actively contribute to the success of the brand each and every day. What makes you right to join the NEW YORK PIZZA DEPARTMENT family? You:
- find the positive in life especially when the challenges are great
- have enough energy to feed a family of 100 each day
- understand that communicating is more about listening than talking
- play nice with the other kids
- sincerely are committed to the NEW YORK PIZZA DEPARTMENT Steps of Service
- demonstrate to everyone that hospitality starts with being hospitable yourself
- believe that good enough never is
- know that it’s anything but, when your guest says their meal was “ok”
We offer full service, carry out, delivery, quick serve lunch and catering in a fun and friendly neighborhood setting. We currently have 12 Valley-wide locations and are growing fast which means lots of career opportunities.
- Prepare/Cook/Bake all menu items to NYPD Pizza’s specifications
- Follow Maricopa County Health Code rules and regulations at all times
- Keep area clean, stocked and organized
- Communicate and help teammates when needed
Kitchen Positions: Opener, Builder, Baker, Sauté, Prep & Dish
- Stand and walk continuously through a shift
- Lift and/or carry objects weighing 25 pounds or more.
- Occasionally bend, stoop and/or climb stairs
- Must be able to work an entire shift without a smoke break
Most importantly you must be able to smile for up to five hours at a time. Smiles Go Miles!